We are Your Team!
- With more than 50 years of combined experience, our attorneys have helped thousands of clients with disabilities obtain Social Security disability benefits and Supplemental Security Income
- We will not collect our fees unless we are successful with your request, that is, it is approved. If there is a small cost to get your medical reports and other documents to help you win your case, we will pay for you and we will send you the bill at the end of the process.
- We know the pros and cons of the complicated bureaucratic process and we will seek ways to achieve our common goal, that is, that your case has a successful end. You are the leader of this team and that every leader needs the support of talented and dedicated professionals.
- We have among our founding members an ex-adviser attorney from the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review and an experienced attorney from the Federal Court of Appeals who have achieved iconic favorable rulings.
- Many companies do not represent clients applying for disability benefits until they have filed an application or until after they have been denied by an Administrative Law judge. Rather, the United Disability Lawyers Group can assist you at any time – even before you file your application, we are with you, at the administrative hearing level and throughout the Federal Court of Appeals process (Federal courts).
- United Disability Lawyers Group, is made up of a team of diverse attorneys, assistants, and office support staff, all dedicated to helping you obtain Social Security Supplemental Income (SSI) and / or Social Security Disability benefits that you deserve.
If you need representation in Southern California, click here